Saturday, May 30, 2009

Aliens and their Inspirational Message

The message is finally starting to sink in. It has taken me a while to understand.

Let me explain.

Most of my life, I could not accept the fact that Earth had extraterrestrial visitors. I am a scientist by nature and I looked at the Universe in a very rudimentary way. In the past, my belief was the only way to get from point A to point B was a straight line. I felt that the Creator of the Universe purposely made the Universe so vast that planet populations would not be "allowed" to visit each other. It was breaking the rules that civilizations millions or even billions of years apart should be allowed to interact because the younger civilization would possibly acquire technologies so life-changing that it was dangerous because they hadn't built in safeguards to protect against that technology.

Think about it. If we acquired alien technology that allowed us to fly outside Earth's gravity at blinding speeds as easily as if we climbed into a car, imagine the consequences. A bank robber leaving the scene of a crime, then immediately flying to Saturn and hiding for a while. There would be no more enforceable borders. Our police forces have enough trouble enforcing the streets. How could they possibly police Space?

It makes me think of a quote from Jurrasic Park. In the context of acquiring futuristic alien technologies, no truer words have ever been spoken:

"You [the scientists] were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn’t stop to think if you should"

Well, I have to grow up. The Universe is far more complex that I could ever have imagined and while the laws of physics still must be followed, I no longer believe you have to travel a straight line to get from point A to point B. While I accept that nothing can fly faster than the speed of light, I do believe it is possible to travel through the Universe through traversable wormholes. Distances of 100 light years can be traveled in a matter of hours. My acceptance of this is further bolstered by the fact that Einstein himself, who arguably understood the Universe more than any human before or after him, believed the possibility of these wormholes existed.

Do aliens exist? Yes. Are they here on Earth? Absolutely, without question. The Universe is full of life and mysteries that remain to be unlocked. This has given me renewed hope. Aliens are here and there are many different species of them. And I get a sense they are working with our intelligence agencies and military to hide themselves from the public per their requests so they don't "shock the people". I have come to learn that the hiding of the truth about aliens in NASA has become an internal joke to them because it is so obvious they are here, yet NASA refuses to officially discuss the topic. I won't even discuss what I think of the media other than to say that certain things are censored at the highest levels of major media by the CIA and the topic of aliens is at the very top of the censorship chain.

It gives me a sense of pride that some of the alien species are worried about us, and wonder why we do the terrible things we do to each other. It means that humans, while dangerous to ourselves and our enemies, are different enough to warrant being studied by other beings from other galaxies.

I am also certain that our Government and/or military have done some terrible things in the past to our "visitors". At some point, I am sure they have treated aliens like prisoners or even worse. That aliens were advanced and understanding enough not to attack us for our sins gives me hope.

Since the beginning of time, Man has looked to the skies and wondered about our place and belonging in the Universe. I now feel like we are at the dawn of a greater age...where our mission and place among the Universe's citizens is just beginning. I believe that humans are ready for disclosure that the Universe is a wonderous place full of life and we are just a small part of a much bigger mission and belonging.

I hope that humans will be accepted by other extraterrestrials and they accept us despite our many faults and dangerous tendencies. Perhaps they are here to try and correct our behavior before allowing us to physically join the intergalactic populations? Aliens have shown aggression against our use of nuclear weapons, by knocking missiles out of the sky while being tested or rendering nuclear silos inoperative despite many safeguards that were in place to ensure that could not be the case. That very fact puts my mind at ease.

The message is finally starting to sink in. It has taken me a while to understand.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, agree with the above. I have had an over riding curiousity about we humans ever since I became conscious. It always seemed to me so counter intuitive that we should be here and that NOTHING is out there. But life experience has taught me differently. Friends I trusted had seen UFOs and then one day, so did I. Now, no matter who says they don't exist I KNOW. And the wondrous crop circles that have puzzled us so much, and then astounded us, and are now instructing us, and calling forth our best minds to interpret are another profound reminder that we are not alone. And as the above person stated, it gives us some comfort in a world almost out of control to think that someone out there is, like an older sibling, is looking out for us and perhaps will intervene if we try and take things too far. We do live in interesting times! Terrier

    ReplyDelete